Saturday, April 9, 2016

What's the Point?

    I get asked this question often. What's the point of working out everyday? What's the point of lifting all that heavy stuff? What's the point of your schooling, and what you're educating yourself on? What's the point of doing what you do? "It won't get you anywhere". "What is the practical use for it all?". Time after time I get asked all these questions and told that what I do is worthless. I get asked what the point of life is, what the point of doing what i do is. I am baffled about how much I get bombarded with these questions and ridicule.

    The point? In short, there is no point. I could accept my fate, my ultimate fate of death, and not do a damn thing with my life. I could go sit behind a desk and pencil push and punch a time clock. "Yes sir, no sir" and brown nose my way to a head higher in the corporate ass. 40 hour weeks, pension, vacation days, sick days. I could do all that. OR I could do what I love, and never work a day in my life. Why do I do what I do? What's the point? I have a passion, I have motivation and drive to do something worthwhile. Something that I LOVE to do. Something that makes me feel alive everyday that I do it. I feel at home when that heavy barbell leaves the floor. I feel at home when my bare feet touch the ground outside. When I am exploring the outdoors and becoming one with nature. When I meditate, and heal my body. The point? I am using my knowledge and my experience to change other peoples lives.

    The point of all of this, is to do what you love and let it kill you. Do what you love, and live your life freely. I could settle, I could get a job and settle for 60 years and die. Or I could get a job, and move my way up in the world. Eventually opening my own business and helping everyone I can reach. Through this blog, through my videos, through me going to school and through me gaining more knowledge and first world experience at things. I am able to help mold someone else's life. That is why I do what I do. I got into fitness and nutrition to help save my own life, and I am using that to help save others. Fitness has kept me from death. And nutrition kept me from an early grave by diseases.

    It hurts, the grind, the struggle, it hurts real bad. But so does mediocrity. So does defeat and so does falling from grace. If no one did what they loved, the things we love most wouldn't be here. I do what I do, to give back. Motivation, nutrition, fitness, eastern healing arts such as Reiki and Hypnotherapy and things in that category. These things drive me, these things are my passion. I am on this earth to help spread the message of love, and healing into each and every person who crosses my path.

    So, what's the point you ask? The point of this life? The point is to do what you love despite what everyone says. Do what you love, until the day you die even if what you love kills you. Find your passion, find your mark you want to make on the world and run with it. Never dull yourself for the darkness others spread. Never let their negative outshine your positive. Find your passion, find your heart and find yourself. Once you do, don't let anything stop you. You can achieve anything you set your mind out to achieve. The world is full of possibilities, endless possibilities. The point of this life, is to live it to its fullest. With no regrets, with no off button. Go out, have fun, experience things and don't look back. It's not about the number of moments you have, but what those few moments meant to you. Make them all count.

    Don't come to a point in your life, where you look back and you see all the things you wish you would have done. Come to the point, when you can  look back and think "What a ride that was" Look back on your life, and don't regret anything. Everything you do, you do for a reason. Everything do you, is exactly what you want to do. The choice is yours, the end result is yours to choose. Choose your own point in life.


Check out my book, How To Get Everything You Want:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/609912

And the followup book, 86,400:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/610922

A few posts you may like:
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-do-you-identify-yourself.html
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-wolf-doesnt-concern-himself-with.html
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2016/01/live-in-now.html
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2016/01/feed-negative.html

In case you missed it, or you're new around here:
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2015/10/my-introduction-pt-1.html

I'm also selling custom made T-shirts, to which half of the proceeds will go towards testicular and prostate cancer charity.
https://teespring.com/liftwithyourbeard

No comments:

Post a Comment