Thursday, April 7, 2016

Just where in the world have I been?!

I hear it often, from the few people that regularly read my posts and watch my videos. I have gone fairly rogue for the last few months. I have taken the time to do some self reflection. I am currently in school. and I took a 60 day leave of absence. The beginning of 2016 was looking good, I started my own nofap journey and things were looking up. But, every high has its low. Unfortunately the nofap journey came to an end just a month in, when I had a breakup with my now girlfriend, and my grandmother being in the hospital.

  To keep a rather long story short, my girlfriend decided we needed space, which I agreed to. But, for some reason I couldn't listen to. Which ended up in a breakup. My grandmother was in an ICU room for 4 days before moved to a hospice room and passing away March 2nd of this year. I have done no blogging and no fitness related anything since. In fact, the only fitness related anything I did was my cousins attempt to get me out of my depression by dragging me to the gym with him and his best friend.

  These last few months, I have been in deep self reflection. I have been in deep thought and deep concentration. I have used these last few months of silence to absorb more than I let out into the world. I have been gaining knowledge, both self and business knowledge. I have been in deep contemplation on what avenue I want to take my channel and my blog. I decided to keep up this course, with fitness and nutrition. Along with the motivational speaking. I want to reach out to all those like me, who can get into deep holes of depression that are seemingly endless. My path is one that is paved with many obstacles. I am going to work more on my body and getting it into the proper proportion. This will be phase one:

    Phase one includes walking everyday, meditation everyday, and yoga everyday. Transitioning to eating healthier and eating less foods that are body damaging and eating more body healing foods. I will also be doing Tai Chi every morning on top of that. As well as deep foam rolling.

Phase two: Will consist of bodyweight exercises and outside workouts. Such as grass cutting, log splitting, log lifting, etc. Along with the aforementioned in phase one.

Phase three: I will be getting either back into a gym membership and crushing the weights in there, or investing in my own weights to crush. But phase three will consist of the restart of my previous routine done by my coach George Leeman.

Phase four: This phase is where things start coming together. I am hoping by this phase I will be in the last stages of becoming the version of myself I see in phase five. This will be the phase where I put it to the grind and get my own business off the ground.

Phase five: This is the phase where shit will start popping off. The phase where I transition from the person online who is struggling mentally and physically, to the one who travels around giving seminars as a motivational speaker and fitness guru who can help those who are stuck in those dark holes or stuck in life in general.

  You see, I haven't just wallowed in self sorrow and self pity. I have been contemplating my part here in this life. We're living just to die and dying just to live. I want to break this damn cycle of saying, not doing, and saying some more. This is the year for ACTION. Watch me, as I show you transformation after transformation. Mentally, physically, spiritually and financially.



Check out my book, How To Get Everything You Want:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/609912

A few posts you may like:
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-do-you-identify-yourself.html
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-wolf-doesnt-concern-himself-with.html
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2016/01/live-in-now.html
http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2016/01/feed-negative.html

In case you missed it, or you're new around here:
 http://coreysperspective.blogspot.com/2015/10/my-introduction-pt-1.html

I'm also selling custom made T-shirts, to which half of the proceeds will go towards testicular and prostate cancer charity.
https://teespring.com/liftwithyourbeard

No comments:

Post a Comment